We are pleased to announce that GreeneAcre Golf will open this Saturday May 16 2020 at 7:00 a.m. We thank you for your patience and understanding during the time of mandated closure. We continue to respect the efforts of our government and Health Officials to protect our health and safety and ask that your attention and cooperation to the following public health recommendations be strictly adhered to. We look forward to seeing all and thank you for your continued patronage.
PUBLIC HEALTH ONTARIO MANDATORY PROCEDURES
To protect yourself and others:
• Practice social and physical distancing.
• Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow.
• Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
• Avoid travel outside of Canada.
• Watch for COVID-19 symptoms – cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat.
• Follow mandatory self-isolation requirements:
o 14 days if they recently returned from international travel or are in close contact with someone with COVID-19.o 10 days if they have a COVID-19 symptom (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat) that is not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition.
BOOKING TEE TIMES
• 10-minute tee time intervals to begin – email – email@example.com or call the pro-shop 613 382 4653, PLEASE indicate whether walking or riding, and if riding, # of power carts required Pre-booked tee times are required, call or email to enter the golf course property Singles MUST call the pro shop and may be paired up with a group if required
• Maximum of 4 golfers per group.
• Weekday first tee time 8:00 am, Weekend and Holiday first tee time 7:30 am.
• Last tee time of the night will be 7:00 p.m.
• Drive carts will not be available after 6:00 pm as the staff will begin sanitizing the cart fleet for the next day at that time.
• Patrons may only arrive on property 15 minutes prior to their tee time.
• Patrons must observe social distancing measures
• Pull Carts will be not available at this time
• Power Carts must be reserved in advance, and are limited to one person per cart, unless both riders live in the same household* *If you travel with non-household patrons – you are still required to obey the “one person per cart” rule
• Patrons are responsible to bring their own personal protective equipment such as masks, sanitizer, and gloves. The club will have general sanitizer stations located at the Washrooms and pro shop entrance.*Scorecards available per request, PENCILS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED*There will be no sand trap rakes; ball washers will not be available
PRE-ROUND PRACTICE FACILITIES
• The driving range will be limited for the upcoming week.
• Patrons will have access to the putting green near the first tee for 10 minutes prior to
their tee time. There will be no flags in the putting green, please use your tee or ball marker as a target.
• Patrons will not have access to any practice facilities or putting greens following their rounds, as they must exit the property immediately upon completion of the round.
Debit preferred, online payment, credit cards, and cash accepted.
• Patrons should practice social distancing while on the property – six feet apart and no gatherings*No touching or removing flagsticks, cups have been modified to prevent ball from going into the bottom of the cup – pick up only your own golf ball• Only one group per tee
• Do not join in a golf cart within your group – single use only.
• Playing through another group will not be permitted. Please show respect for your fellow patrons and keep up with the group directly in front of you at all times.
• Do not touch the flag stick.
• Cups will be modified to allow for the ball to drop only partway into the hole.
When the ball is in this position it is considered to have been holed. Please gently remove only your ball without touching the flag stick.
• There are no bunker rakes. All bunkers will be considered ‘Ground under repair’. Please remove your ball, smooth the sand and drop outside of the bunker, no nearer to the hole, without penalty.
• Please replace your divots.
• There are no garbage cans available on course. Waste receptacles will be available to discard trash at the end of your game. It is the patron’s responsibility to empty their power cart or their pull cart after completion of play. Please do not throw trash on the course and surrounding areas.
• In the event of lightning alarm, please proceed directly to your vehicle. The Clubhouse will remain closed. Continue to practice social and physical distancing. Once an all clear is given please proceed directly to your previous position on the course.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE: Feel free to call the pro shop at 613 382 4653 for sandwiches and drinks that can be prepared for “curb side pickup”; please do not congregate in the pro-shop area to or parking lot area.
• The washrooms are at Pro-shop only. Washrooms will be thoroughly cleaned twice daily.
POST ROUND PROTOCOLS
• No parking lot gatherings/socializing
• When finishing your round patrons must return their power cart to the lot on west side of pro-shop for cleaning.
• Please remove your golf bag and any garbage inside the power cart.
• Once your carts are returned, please proceed directly to your vehicles and exit the property.
We welcome all members, new and old, package and league members and golfing green fee patrons and very much look forward to providing a successful and rewarding golf experience in this “new norm” !