We are pleased to announce that GreeneAcre Golf is open for the 2021 Season. We continue to respect the efforts of our government and Health Officials to protect our health and safety and ask that your attention and cooperation to the following public health recommendations be strictly adhered to. We look forward to seeing all and thank you for your continued patronage.
PUBLIC HEALTH ONTARIO MANDATORY PROCEDURES
To protect yourself and others:
• Practice social and physical distancing.
• Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow.
• Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
• Avoid travel outside of Canada.
• Watch for COVID-19 symptoms – cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat.
• Follow mandatory self-isolation requirements:
o 14 days if they recently returned from international travel or are in close contact with someone with COVID-19.o 10 days if they have a COVID-19 symptom (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat) that is not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition.
BOOKING TEE TIMES
- The tee sheet has been opened to take reservations for tee times only, staggered every 10 minutes.
- Please call 613 382 4653 or book online for tee time reservation – indicating 9 or 18, walking or riding.
- Please watch for updated tee time booking system forthcoming.
- Under the guidelines – we do not have pull carts available for rent.
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes before your tee time.
- You must book a tee time.
- Please park in proximity of your group as much as possible
- Rental clubs are temporarily suspended.
- Proshop merchandise is limited to golf balls, tees and gloves.
- Scorecards available per request, but pencils will not be provided. Please bring your own pencil/pen.
- There will be no rakes in bunkers, please clean bunkers as best you can with your feet.
- Ball washers will not be available.
- Players are required to bring their own personal protective equipment (PPE) and wearing a mask is required anytime you are in the clubhouse.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at Bag Drop and Clubhouse Pro Shop.
DRIVING RANGE AND PUTTING GREEN
- Driving Range is currently not open due to wet condition – we will advertise when open.
- When open – you may purchase a bucket in the Pro Shop upon your arrival.
- The putting green will be available for warm up putts only and only when you have a tee time. There will be no holes in the putting green at this time.
- Credit card, debit, e transfers, cash accepted.
- The credit card reader will be sanitized regularly.
- We are more than happy to take any payments over the phone and prefer payments are made online when possible.
- A new and updated online booking and payment system is forthcoming – hopefully up and running by end of April 2021.
- No touching or removing flagsticks; cups have been retrofitted with an insert to prevent ball from going into the bottom of the cup.
- Only one group per tee. Please be aware groups in front of you may be unable to clear play after coming off the green due to a group at the next tee. Be patient.
- Recommend continuous putting to assist with pace of play.
- Foot rake bunkers
- We want your golf experience to be enjoyable – everyone needs to assist in achieving this!
- In case there is inclement weather such as heavy rain or thunderstorms no gatherings around shop or on patio are allowed – you should return to your vehicles.
- All on course washroom facilities will be closed. The washroom located inside the clubhouse will be available.
- The number of garbage cans on the course have been reduced.
Food and Beverage
- Home made sandwiches and snack foods – chips, chocolate bars and a limited selection of beverages will be available.
- Outdoor deck is open along with limited seating inside, all based on guidelines set out by the provincial government.
- ALCOHOL AND GAMING rules apply – our pro shop and course are licensed under AGCO – PLEASE NO ALCOHOL BROUGHT INTO COURSE OR CONSUMED IN THE PARKING LOT – Alcoholic beverages are available from the pro shop.
Other precautions have been put into place to maintain safe and clean conditions in these facilities, including daily employee health checks, personal protective equipment for all employees, an increased cleaning and sanitation schedule, and reduced capacities.
We want to thank you for your continued cooperation to keep our sport safe and our facility safe. The decision to reopen has been done in a cautious manner and in adherence to public health recommendations – we need everyone’s diligence to maintain our well-being and safety.
Please continue to stay physically distant. Please remain at home should you have any covid related symptoms.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT
Chris Mangan-GreeneGreeneAcre Golf