GreeneAcre Golf Club is pleased to offer both Ladies and Men’s league play. New and old members welcome!
Our ladies captain, Linda Griffin, will once again coordinate, organize, tally scores and oversee our ladies league. Our league emphasizes fun, flexibility and feasibility. Play as a team, join as an individual, and enjoy ready tee off times.
|When:||Thursdays (weekly), 9 a.m. shotgun start\; afternoon by tee times, starting May 2|
|Cost:||Green fee of $20.00 (tax included); cart rental $12/person|
|League Cost:||No start up cost, no registration fee|
|Weekly Cost:||$2 to league fund|
The League Fund
- Weekly prizes, a.m. and p.m. groups (Prizes for closest to the pin, closest to line, longest putt, longest drive, # of times in the sand, etc.)
- Monthly prizes (morning and afternoon groups)
- Monthly lunch and year-end dinner
Our men’s captain, Ron Ralph, will continue to tally scores and oversee our men’s league. Our men’s league also emphasizes fun, flexibility and feasibility of play. We invite you to join as an individual or as a team and help our league grow.
|When:||Wednesdays (weekly), 4 p.m., starting May 8|
|Cost:||Green fee of $24.00 (tax included); cart rental $11/person|
Prizes and Contests
- Weekly prizes – closest to the pin; $5 per participant; winner wins all!
- Monthly prizes – low gross, least putts, longest drive
- Season Finale – Men’s Tournament